SeaOwl subsea specialises in the recruitment and management of highly skilled personnel for the Offshore Construction, Oil & Gas and Renewables Industries.
Our philosophy is based on technical excellence and a total commitment to source specialist consultants with a wealth of experience in diverse disciplines including Subsea, Hydrographic & Geophysical Survey and ROV.
Seaowl Subsea Services can meet the highest technical requirements for clients worldwide, thanks to project management expertise acquired over 10 years in African offshore operations.
This allows us to provide clients with expert staff to intervene at all levels of a project, with the adequate technical know how, man hour experience and qualifications.
The performance of our customers is our primary concern, SeaOwl Subsea has developed an effective organization based on flexibility, responsiveness and competitiveness both technically and economically.
The company can respond with manning solutions tailored to any type of equipment or mission, ranging from single placements to entire solutions:
- ROV superintendents , ROV & tooling supervisors
- ROV pilots, technicians, engineers & data loggers
- Survey Party chiefs, Senior surveyors & engineers
- Senior survey engineers, Geophysicists to data processors & pipeline inspection engineers
- And any Grade I & Grade II positions
- Diving superintendents, Air & Bell diving supervisors to diving & life support technicians
SeaOwl handles all personnel related issues, such as recruitment and selection, training and development, contracts and insurance as well as travel and payroll.
SeaOwl's ultimate goal is to continually enhance the performance and reliability of our service, by collaborating with clients and candidates alike to ensure the best solution.